Monday, March 21, 2011

Blackberry Goodness

I love tasty desserts.  I try so hard to not eat a lot of sweets....but some things in life are not worth passing up, life is too short!  This dessert is one of those things.  Angel food cake, marionberry pie ice cream, and blackberries on the side...melt in your mouth goodness!!!  Saturday night Brent and I got together with two of our good friends, Mike and Juliane.  We topped off our night with this little number.  What's your favorite dessert?  I LOVE hearing new ideas!!! Please share!
 

2 comments:

  1. sounds so yummy! I love baking but I tend to eat too much when I bake. I'd have to say cheesecake is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes let me know if you want to order cake pops from Ada! I have been telling her to get an online ordering forum going but she hasn't quite done it yet.

    ReplyDelete