Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Shoes Tuesday!

My apologies for not posting yesterday. Monday was rough on me.  The weekend was good but too short as usual!  I did in fact buy the adorable gray Chucks, I couldn't resist.  I think shoes have their own language, and I speak it.  I'm a shoe parseltongue.


Oh, I nearly forgot. While on my 6 mile run Saturday, I biffed it.  Not just tripped or stumbled, I bit the dust.  Let me set the scene: Kelly and I were jogging ever so gracefully along South Shore and along comes a boulder out of no where on the shoulder of the road and I get launched into next year!!! I go flying forward and skid on my hands and knees to a tragic stop.  I nearly rolled off the edge of the cliff to my right! Kelly turns around and finds me in a disheveled state, torn up and bleeding with rocks/mud all over. We then had to run another 4 miles at the LEAST before I was able to get a band aid at the closest Starbucks. Needless to say, the run owned me.

 
I have a feeling today will be good (I'm usually right about these things).  Kelly and I have been patiently waiting for our new gym shoes to show up! Awwwww so cute! Happy Tuesday to me!  There may be more to come today...it's not even lunch time yet! 
New Gym Shoes

1 comment: