Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lunch Snacks!

Today has been great! My head ache is GONE and I have been very productive at work. 
Once lunch rolled around I was sad though, all I had was veggie soup! 
Not that veggie soup is bad, it's just not filling enough for lunch (I don't know what I was thinking this morning).  
Not to worry, I didn't starve, Kelly was amazing and brought me a yummy she made!!!  I had already sampled it before I took a picture, it was SO GOOD! It had delicious natural peanut butter on a rice cake and bananas :) Yumm.  I would argue that banana, peanut butter and honey sandwiches are one of the tastiest out there. Why doesn't Subway offer them?  I would get them every day!!! Ok, maybe not every day, but close to once or twice a week. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more random note, Brent made omelets last night for dinner....OMG, they were delicious.  He put mushrooms, ham, and pepper jack cheese in them.  I highly recommend that combo,  they were t-a-s-t-y!  We also watched a movie since we had the luxury together time since we both had a free night, it was great. 

The Other Guys was our movie of choice.  It was goofy as per usual with Will Ferrell! I liked that Marky Mark made a goofball appearance as well :) It was a great night filled with Dove chocolate covered almonds, a bittersweet dark coco chocolate bar, omelets, and a movie with my boy awwww (you can puke now)! Hahaha.

1 comment: