Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chocolate Attack.

From the time I got into the office I cannot for the life of me put down my chocolate jar.  My father was kind enough to put together a jar of my favorite chocolates, which is lovely, but also horrible when you have NO SELF CONTROL.  I swear I've consumed an entire bag of Peanut M&M's and 10 Almond Hershey Kisses, and I still want more. 

It's good I'm going to gym tonight!!! At lunch I was browsing the internet and found myself starring at pictures of Maui, my home away from home.  I want to live there now, I swear there is a job over there just perfect for me. Thank goodness Brent wants to retire there, my next question is: can we retire at 35? 
The pool we lounge at.

Our beach...I mean Kamaole 1. 

I could go on and on about Maui...periodically I will post pictures since I can't keep my thoughts from wandering off to the beach, warm water, fish tacos, tequila shots, poki, plate lunch....Maui is my heaven, if I could design heaven, it would be Maui minus sharks. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment