Friday, March 30, 2012

Delicioso & April Challenge

If you want a delicious, healthy, and filling dinner here is an idea....drum roll please....the ultimate salad.  It is chalked full of grilled chicken, shaved almonds, spinach, arugula, avocado, grape tomatoes, mozzarella, a hard boiled egg and a splash of balsamic vinaigrette! It's a quick dinner but does not disappoint the taste buds.

Next up on the list...the challenge to myself for the month of April. I got this idea from La Petite Vie, check out Elana's blog!, my goal is to take a photo every day with the themes stated to the right...and blog each picture. I'm not sure I'll be able to blog EVERY day as I will be out of town for a few days in April, but I intend to take the said pictures and update asap. Are you going try the "Photo A Day April"?  Ready, set, snap a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment