Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shamrock Tales


I hope everyone had a fantastic St. Paddy's Day, I definitely did! I woke up early Saturday morning to go get TOMS with Kelly, and it was OH so worth it. I'm already planning on grabbing another pair...soon. I purposely cleaned out my closet AGAIN and got rid of 4 pair of shoes to accommodate the new TOMS I plan on purchasing.



Afterwards, I met up with Juliane.  Our boys were at a bachelor party ALL day so we decided to have our own fun! We went straight to Trader Vick's in the Pearl and had pupu's and cocktails. It felt like we were back in Maui! The spicy cocktail and Ahi Poke were so delicious. I can't wait to go back.
  
Oh, and don't forget the prawns with spicy dipping sauce...YUM.


 Obviously we ordered Kona Longboards, and the nice bar man made them GREEN for us! 


When we got back to Jules house after a day of Hawaiian food, sushi, pedicures, cocktails, etc...we hung out with Jack! He's the sweetest pup of all time! He snuggled in with us while we watched a movie and passed out. 


And I can't forget about our Coachella tickets that came in the mail. I am beside myself with excitement! I'm crossing my fingers and toes I meet a few celebs. Pretty pretty please.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment