Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My first 24 hours.

I made it through the first day without any hiccups! Yesterday was my first complete day EVER eating 100% vegetarian. Breakfast and lunch were easy, it was dinner that challenged me. My main concern is that I won't find enough foods to fix that are filling enough to be a dinner dish. Thank GOODNESS for Kelly and her vegetarian cook books! Last night we had Huevos Rancheros, which is actually one of Brent's favorites. This was his portion...I didn't overload mine with avocado...boys. I highly reccomend this dish.  
-You only need: tortillas (optional) black beans (add cumin and pepper), 2 over easy eggs per serving, salsa ( I use verde and southwest) sour cream (optional) light sprinkle of grated cheese, avocado if you have it! Voila! You only need one helping because it's extremely filling.

I'm not sure where tonight's dinner will lead me...but I have some GREAT ideas thanks to my friends that are full ideas. Thank you much! Any idea is welcome, please send them my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment