Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wish I Was Here Wednesday...

Cheers to a 90+ degree day! YAY! I didn't think Oregon would ever have a week of straight 90's this summer, thank you mother nature. On another happy note, there are two more days until the weekend.  Which will consist of fabulous sunshine, Duck football, and a possible road trip adventure. We shall see! 

Maui
In typical Wednesday fashion, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and let yourself get lost in one of your favorite memories, or destinations. Don't you wish you were there? Here are a few places my mind likes to wander off to, and not just on Wednesdays :)
Italy
Thailand


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! Thanks for your note. :) I know, it's crazy to think I'll be a mom so soon! I hope you are doing great! And CUTE blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete