Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday and Holiday weekend!

It's here, a 3 day weekend! Not only is it a holiday weekend, it's the FIRST DUCK GAME of the season!!! I can't sit still I'm so excited, work about did me in today. I was worse than a 5 year old on Christmas Eve. Factor in the grande mocha I had about 10am....talk.about.jittery/antsy. YIKES! 

Tonight is Hawaiian pulled pork prep, and a high school football game! Yes, after TOO many years to count, Brent and I are going back to our Alma Mater (yes, we're high school sweethearts) to watch our high school football team kick off their season. GO OC PIONEERS! I may or may not have debated on wearing my lettermen's jacket, Brent said not a good idea....ok fine kill joy. HA! I hope everyone had a great Friday. In mean time, here are some of my Friday favorites, or just favorites in general. :)

My all time favorite flower. Doesn't the bright yellow look happy?! 
  
The best place on earth....Maui.

Where great teams come to die. Autzen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment