Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Favorites

Apologies, I was more concerned about getting off work at 11am on Friday than updating my blog. Sorry! Better late than never. These were going to be part of my Friday Favorites, instead they must suffice for Sunday. 

I love the inspirational blurb, it's something I think we all need to keep in mind. Don't compare yourself to others, be the best form of yourself. Comparison is the thief of happiness.


I had to add this in...hilarious! Unfortunately some people need this reminder. There is such a thing as 'too tan'...Jersey Shore anyone?


At PK Park last night...I love baseball under the lights, especially when it's my Ducks playing in the Super Regionals, GO DUCKS!


Cassie's beautiful babe Dagobah. She is a super cuddler/snuggler! She usually won't sit still for photos, I'm so glad she obliged!


Gorgeous peonies on my mom's dining room table. These are some of my favorites!

Kate at the Diamond Jubilee looking fantastic in red. She wanted to patriotic, I told her a red dress was the way to go. (since she's my bff of course I consult on wardrobe decisions!)


Here she is looking classic and chic while hanging out. So effortless. 


Elegance at it's finest. Does the woman have a flaw? I don't believe so. Her dress is absolutely amazing...I hope I can borrow it for the next Jubilee, I'm sure she'll lend it to a sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment