Friday, August 5, 2011

Ab challenge!

Confession Friday, here I come. For those of you who know me, know I work out/exercise regularly.  As in, mostly every day except Sunday or Monday (depends on how the weekend goes). Lately, I get to the gym and have NO motivation to work hard.  In the past, I would put all my effort into it, now....I do some cardio and then I feel like I more so dink around with the weights instead of challenge myself. I'm not sure how to get myself back to the motivation level I once had when I would leave the gym exhausted and feeling great. So, I have an idea. I'm going to do a 30 day ab challenge.  From now (8.4.11-9.4.11) I am going to do my eight minute ab work out, of the lovely russian twists/plank scenario. Hopefully some changes take place!!!!!! I figure, even if I don't make it to the gym, I'm at LEAST doing an ab work out, NO. MATTER. WHAT. And believe me, once Brent catches wind of this, I will NOT get away with slacking on this, I firmly believe that man is hard coded to not let me get away with anything! So, good luck to me. Feel free to call me out if you think I'm slacking, I need the motivation! Also, if you feel so inclined...join me! :-) 
P.S. I wish Brent worse awesome tank tops and spandex pants...sooo hot. HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment